Stray Observations of the Week:
- The red carpet fashion at Cannes Film Festival always yields some great eye candy (Nicole is looking GOOD up there!). Like last week's Met Gala, Cannes seems to inspire more dramatic and costume-worthy looks than awards shows in the States. I'm looking forward to checking back in throughout the weekend.
- It has been a pretty intense work week for me, but C and I got to sneak in Star Trek Into Darkness 2 days early at the Navy Pier IMAX on Wednesday, and it was really good. Highly recommend, and that's coming from a Star Wars-lovin' non-Trekkie :) I might just be a Cumberbitch.
- I was really satisfied with The Office's series finale last night. If you watched: were you?
- Don't forget: the second jewel in the Triple Crown is tomorrow!
- Go Wings!
- 80 degree forecast the entire weekend; hoping wherever you are, it's similarly beautiful.