I am Grateful.
To witness the first day of a new marriage. For days up north, even in the rain (with brief moments of sunshine, fully embraced). For reliving my sister's wedding day just over a year later through the beautiful work of Owen Video. For skipping Labor Day traffic through the miracle that is Lakeshore Express.
Pictures of the Week.
Links Worth Sharing.
- Besotted has another great interview with a modern calligrapher. This time: Angelique Ink is sharing her secrets and her inspiration!
- 20 Questions with Jamie Beck of Ann Street Studio was enlightening! I cannot praise her talent as a photographer enough.
- Ashleigh snapped some amazing shots of my fair city from a boat cruise last weekend. Chicago knows how to do summer! - via Little Girl, Big World.
- Doesn't Fig & Honey's Wild Peach and Honey Tart sound amazing?!
- OH my! The Merry Thought shares a Farewell-to-Summer Smores Party.
Have a wonderful week.
*images property of Diane Crary