I am Grateful.
Sunshine and 70 degrees does so much to improve my mood. I also enjoyed the Old Town Art Fair, college friends' adorable son's first birthday, a stop in to some other good friends, and a nice slew of little projects completed in the last week. As an aside, C and I start our first ever 3-day juice cleanse today (through Peeled). Wish us luck. My family thinks I am going to kill him (I get...testy when I'm hungry. See: this card), but here goes nothing!
Pictures of the Week.
So I was realllly lax in my picture-taking this week. As consolation prize, I have some pictures I took of lovely peonies I purchased on Saturday at the Green City Market.
Links Worth Sharing.
- Who loved That Thing You Do as much as I (and Design*Sponge) did?. The One-ders forever!
- 5 Tips on How to Style a Tray - via Small Shop Studio
- Wit & Whistle really knows how to take pictures of peonies!
- NY Mag tells us why Powerful Women Make the Best Friends.
- Perfect favor gifts: at-home beauty treatments round-up via The Sweetest Occassion.
Have a wonderful week.
*images property of Diane Crary