Friday, January 6, 2012

winter beauty: january 6, 2012

let's be honest, about 90% of winter is pretty ugly ... leaving, ya know, about 10% beautiful.  so let's celebrate that 10% once a week, shall we?! 

so begins the winter beauty series: a picture or two to remind us there's some pretty to be found in these gray, cold days.   


happy weekend!

xo. di.

*image via

6 comments:

  1. If only it looked like this outside my door right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jillian - you too!

    cara - true story, but at least it was above freezing today :)

    melissa -thanks, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 2012 to you & have a lovely winter!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k