- good clean fun whips up a batch of apple banana pancakes - these have Christmas Break breakfast written all over them! Yum! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the posh blog whips up what looks to be the easiest and tastiest cocktail ever - perfect for Christmas brunch or New Years Eve. (find the posh blog on twitter!)
- the capital barbie has a round up of Christmas gifts that you can give that give back. I love this idea, check out her picks! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- life told by leslie is sporting an adorable leopard print cardigan. I've got to get one of these - see how she styled it!
- free to be stacia lee is looking adorable in this casual chic outfit - check out her cute boots! (find free to be stacia lee on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes has fallen in love... with her scarf. I don't blame her! Check it out. (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- gs lillian is looking rainy-day-chic, which isn't easy to do! Check out her adorable outfit and red (!!!) shoes. (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is our resident ballet-enthusiast (love it!)... she's headed to the Nutcracker performance but left some eye candy for us. Swoon! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- second street east has a really easy and fun Christmas ornament diy. I love this idea and that you can personalize it to suit your decor and taste! (find second street east on twitter!)
- the daily be is going "western" in this adorable outfit... check it out and you've got to see her sweet boots! (find the daily be on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls have a really fun way to give the gift of cash this holiday season. See how they do it!
- so much to smile about is your go-to source for holiday beauty. Check out her tips and tricks! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up her favorite Christmas decor inspiration and includes this really fun idea for a tasty appetizer that I totally want to try! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- rachael, really is looking absolutely gorgeous in winter white and red for the holidays. Go check out her outfit and steal it for Christmas - I might! (find rachael, really on twitter!)