- i love that features the best beauty trends for the holidays... including the bold red lip (a la Taylor Swift). Check out her tips!
- the capital barbie rounds up sweaters for men - which happens to be my favorite gift to give this time of year! See what her top picks are. (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- the posh blog has her gift picks for teens - aren't they so hard to buy for? I love her ideas and this little camera is too fun! (find the posh blog on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes puts together three fun looks around this gorgeous floral scarf. See how she styles it up! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- second street east DIY's a holiday wreath - the finished product is gorgeous and it looks so simple! Don't miss this tutorial! (find second street east on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up her inspiration each week in a not-to-be-missed post. I'm drooling over this statement wallpaper for a powder room! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- free to be stacia lee pulls together a really gorgeous casual holiday look. I am now completely drooling over this lace top! (find free to be stacia lee on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy hits the nail on the head with another thought provoking post in her "she" series. Check out the simple but thoughtful post! Don't you want to be this gal? (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- gs lillian manages to convince me I need an orange coat and matching shoes this winter with just one post. Doesn't she look amazing? (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls give a quick diy on how to make the perfect bow from tulle. I am in love with this idea... time to get wrapping!
- the daily be (formerly 'things i do think wear see love dream') wears one pair of khakis in two different outfits. Check out her looks and be inspired for khakis beyond business casual! (find the daily be on twitter!)
- so much to smile about rounds up a fun gift guide for the homebody that I am loving. Candles, blankets and cozy clothes, yes please! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- rachael, really says 'merry december' with this gorgeous fall/winter outfit. If you are in a warmer climate... you know fall just arrived! (find rachael, really on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life for less, for info on how you can be involved - click here!