Now that it's December the holiday season is in full swing and this week's IT list has a decidedly holiday feel to it! Check out these great links!
- free to be stacia lee shows off a fun look for a holiday girls night out! I'm loving the dressy shorts and tights combo here!
- the posh blog pulled together a super fun Twelve POSH Days of Christmas! You have to check this out... my favorite? Three french macaroons... (find the posh blog on twitter!)
- gs lillian is hosting a fabulous giveaway for 6 (yes, six!) of her gorgeous cuff bracelets! All you have to do is link up with your holiday wish list! Easy, huh? (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up my new favorite winter layering piece - the vest! Check out her picks and inspirations! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes puts together three looks based on one gorgeous camel colored blazer. Check out these looks that are perfect for the holiday season! (find size wears clothes on twitter!)
- sweet life a la carte was innocently getting holiday pictures taken when the photoshoot suddenly turned into engagement photos! He proposed! Check out these sweet photos! (find sweet life a la carte on twitter!)
- second street east is giving away a copy of Design*Sponge's new book! Stop by her blog to enter to win one for yourself or for a friend! (find second street east on twitter!)
- i love that is swooning over Gwenyth Paltrow's hair... but who doesn't really? Check out this eye candy and potential inspiration for holiday hair dos!
- things i do think wear see love dream is sporting a trend-trifecta! I love this look... see how she pulls together three hot trends in one super hot look! (find things i... on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls show off their holiday paper stash (jealous!) plus, the one thing they do to remind themselves of the reason for the season. I love this inspiration!
- so much to smile about has the ultimate gift guide for a blogger. This list is SO fabulous, but my favorite is the Inslee fashion illustrations. Yes, please! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- good clean fun whips up a batch of roasted butternut squash risotto! I love risotto for winter - it's great comfort food! Check out her recipe... (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the capital barbie has a full round up of 'smoking' loafers. These are the hottest shoes this season and I love that the look so comfortable! Check out her picks! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- life told my leslie features yet another shorts and tights look for winter! I am loving this trend - check out how she pulls it together!
- a spot of whimsy pulls out tons of inspiration for advent calendars this holiday season. You have to check out all of this inspiration! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less - for info on how you can be involved, click here!
happy friday! and stay tuned for a new december series later today.