- as luck would have it gives you the inside scoop on her five favorite lipsticks... and tries each of them on for you! Check out her picks and how she wears each of them!
- gs lillian looks fabulous, as always, in polka dots and leopard! I love this combo... are you inspired to try it too!?! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy has a new series called "she" that I am just LOVING! Check out the inspirational and aspirational words! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- high heels and bubble gum is looking amazing in this lace and lavender number - I am loving lace for fall. Plus, see what special item she got back after it being gone for a while! (find high heels and bubble gum on twitter!)
- so much to smile about rounds up maxi dresses for fall... could it be that a maxi dress is more suited to fall than summer? I think so! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- the style dossier's little sister writes herself a to-do list for fall 2011... check it out and see why I wish I were in high school again. Even though I'm not... I think I'll still write one for myself! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- fabulously average puts together a really great look inspired by her favorite new fashion book... check out her formula and what book it is! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style is loving navy and brown for fall. I love this combo and her inspiration! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- mix and match fashion tries out trendy colored denim for fall - green to be exact! Hear her thoughts on the denim and the trend! (find mix and match fashion on twitter!)
- chic or treat gives her tips and tricks for an effortless fall makeup routine. I love her choices... check them out! (find chic or treat on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl rocks her adorable cowboy boots in three fabulous outfits. See how she wears them, but be forewarned... you'll want a pair of cowboy boots too! (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- good life for less gives advice on how to take your favorite summer items into fall. Check out how she makes the most of her wardrobe! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced by Jill of good life for less - for information on how you can be involved... click here!