- the style dossier has five rules for fall dressing... my favorite? Wearing a fall jacket over a summer dress... so cute! Check out their other tips as well! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- fabulously average is looking super chic in this swingy skirt... she's also discussing living in a season-less climate. Can you relate? (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy finds retro prints that prove that "lazy chic" is totally a style! I'm a believer! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- as luck would have it makes "new years resolutions" each year on her birthday. I love this idea! Check out her resolutions... including getting fit (with cute workout clothes, of course!).
- mix and match fashion is looking teacher-chic in this ensemble! Whoa I love this look on her! Can I be a teacher and wear a fab outfit like this? (find mix and match fashion on twitter!)
- high heels and bubble gum found a fabulous (and empty) house to take her pictures at - brilliant! Plus, she's looking amazing - check out these earrings! (find high heels and bubblegum on twitter!)
- lex and learn dishes up this yummy looking Moroccan Shrimp with Polenta... I have been wanting to try more recipes with shrimp and this looks really good! (find lex and learn on twitter!)
- so much to smile about compiles her fall wish list... pretty much I will take one of each of what she has chosen, I'm in love! The tops take the cake! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- chic or treat asks the question: do you shop end of season sales? If you do - or even if you don't, check out her picks! (find chic or treat on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style continues her kitchen update posts... I love these inspirational pantries she featured! It makes me want to restyle my own pantry! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- gs lillian's outfits are always swoon worthy... you won't want to miss this color block ensemble with stripes. It's just perfect for these last days of summer! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl channels her inner Sandra D with this Grease-worthy, but still very modern, look! (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- good life for less released her 2011 fall looks:book - check out her top picks for fall fashion. All the styles are super practical and wearable... and the inspiration is endless! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less, for information on how you can be involved - click here!