inspired by my reading of the happiness project by gretchen rubin, i am instituting monday "gratitude" posts (read here for more detail), where i will list "3 things i'm grateful for" from the previous week.
the 3 things i'm grateful for this week are:
1) crossed off everything on my to-do list from the past week (it's sad how rarely that happens).
3) harry potter 7.1 was great, and we had a lot of fun with it. before the movie, we rewatched half-blood prince (movie 6) and i experimented with alcoholic butterbeer recipes, a classic harry potter drink. they came out far better than expected!
shot of brandy
splash of butterscotch snapps
whipped cream on top
this week's blog love:
- isn't this new york garden wedding featured on style me pretty just lovely? cute little touches everywhere.
- oh hello, friend's studio tour of valdirose. quite an adorable little space.
- jen of made by girl featured toronto interior designer jacquelyn clark last week. really made me want to redecorate!
here's to another grateful week.xo. di.
*image from my personal collection